



For an incentive for Accelerated Reading the kids have certain reading goals that they can accomplish and then they get to "Rock the Halls." Peyton was soooo excited to be able to participate. He was so proud of himself. The day he came home and knew he was going to get to Rock the Halls, he walked through the door and was like, "Mom the most fantastic thing has happened today!" He was counting down the days. Tyler and I and the kids all went and Aunt Cherise even let Brynn hold her own pom pom and stand in line with the kids. But the students line up in the gym and those who have met the AR goal gets to run between the lines of students who have pom poms and who are giving them high fives and cheering as they run through. I didn't get the best of pictures because the kids were running so fast but it was great. I kind of got the chills while I was there. It was such an amazing feeling and the kids just loved it! Way to go Peyt!








No comments:
Post a Comment