Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lucky Charms??


Kay, so Landen has another obsession and it is Lucky Charms. In fact, he LOVES to eat Lucky Charms WHILE watching Nemo (and another fav...Cars). But it is so cute how he says Lucky Charms. He calls it "Ucky Bum." Don't know how he got that from Lucky Charms. At first I thought he was telling me that he needed a diaper change and I panicked because if he is coming to tell me that he needs a diaper change, then he is ready to be potty trained! WHEW! I am so glad I figured out what he was saying, because I am NOT ready to even go there!

2 comments:

Katheryn said...

They must have an addictive quality. Layton is obsessed with them too. He asked for his 'seeral' everyday and it better be Lucky Charms or we have a little melt down!

JenLogue said...

How do you make Landen keep his clothes on? I cannot for the life of me keep Jordan clothed. We are already potty training because he loves to be naked all day!