Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!




Peyton was in a bad mood because he wanted his candy BEFORE church








We had a great Valentine's day this year. That morning we made pink pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Brynn refused to try her pink french toast. She didn't think it looked too appetizing. The kids got spoiled with tons of candy from us, Cincy, and Grandma and Grandpa Silcock, and Great Grandma Dorothy. Landen almost ate all his candy in one day. We had to hide it from him. While the kids were gone out of the house Landie and I put hearts on their doors that had reasons why we love them. I didn't have valentine colored construction paper so they got green, blue, and brown hearts. And I didn't have a lot of they just got about six small hearts, but oh well. I had to work with what I had. Tyler and I ate a GREAT dinner at Morey's. Every year they have a special Valentine's buffet with prime rib, crab legs, and shrimp. I have to say that I didn't each much all day, so I could gord myself when we got there. Tyler's parents were there too, so we shared a table. It was a fun night.

1 comment:

LESLIE said...

Totally digging the Lighting McQueen pj's. I thought the kids were eating raw meat at first and I gagged a little. I hung up with Children and Families after I read your post...whew! That was close!...hehehe....love ya!