Sunday, February 21, 2010

Basketball 2010


Troy, Joshua, Hayden, Brogan, Colby, and Peyton

Since Tyler was a coach, I didn't take any pictures of Peyton in action. I was in charge of practices, because Tyle doesn't have the patience for 1st and 2nd graders. And I was NOT a basketball player in high school I hated basketball and it was the one sport I refused to play! Peyton actually did really good and would make quite a few shots during a game. He had a good little team and it was fun to watch them play. They all had trouble passing because they all wanted to shoot and make a goal. After one of the games, Tyler was telling Peyton that he needed to pass more and Peyton said "but Dad, everyone cheers for me when I make a basket but no one cheers for me when I pass the ball to someone else!" I guess he was in it for the glory!

2 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

AWESOME! I love basketball. It is my favorite sport to watch, ever! Anyhow, I think that is great that Tyler coached the team. Even more amazing that your son was scoring! When Matthew played last year, he never made a basket in a game. (He got several in the practices, though!)

JenLogue said...

Passing is overrated!