

So I have been kind of anti-playgroup(s) lately. Since I have had Landen it is a lot easier to just deal with my own kids and not other people's. But then I realized how unfair this was too Landen. Peyton had like five different play groups (not really that many) and I feel that he is quite a social little guy. So I had worries about Landen. So when Kristen asked me if I wanted to have a SMALL playgroup for kids Landen's age I said yes. So we have done it for a month now, and Landen really likes it. We have it while Brynn goes to dance. We had the kids over last week and we sang songs and read a couple of books. And I have to say that Landen was a little brat. He has such a hard time sharing his toys and his Mom, so he was actually in trouble most of the time and didn't get to participate. I guess that just proves that we need to have more kids over because Landen is spoiled. He never has to fight with Brynn because she just gives him what he wants (she is a sweet big sister). So I think this will be good for him!







No comments:
Post a Comment