Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nemo Fettish!



This is the blank stare he has while watching "Mee-mo"


I just had to post this about Landen, so that he will know how much he drove me CRAZY with Nemo. Everyday as soon as he gets up he wants "Mee-mo." And then he will take a little break and want it on again. And then again after his nap and then again after dinner...you get the picture. He can never sit still long enough to watch the whole thing, but it is still background noise I hear ALL day! I think that Brynn and him can quote the whole movie. It is so cute though to hear him giggle at certain parts. He loves the little sea turtles and will laugh and laugh when that part comes on. I had to limit his "Mee-mo" to just turning it on two times a day. When he goes to bed at night he always asks for a "tiss." He loves his mom and is my only child that has wanted me over his dad! This little boy is getting so big and is growing so fast! We sure love him!

No comments: