Monday, March 1, 2010

Suprise!!!






I am officially married to an old man! My hubby turned thirty this last week and I threw him a surprise party this last weekend. I invited his old friends from high school and some friends he hangs out with now. Some of his high school friends he hasn't seen for a couple of years since his ten year reunion. It was a lot of fun getting together. We had it at the Peterson's barn and had great food and not-so-great singing (everyone Karaoked). We played badminton and volleyball. It was a lot of fun but I was exhausted when it was all said and done. I had to start cooking that morning and have everything ready and have the food taken to people's houses before he came home from work at noon. We dropped the kid's off at his parents and he began to get suspicious. Afterward he was like don't ever do that to me again. Don't worry honey, that took way too much time and planning to try and keep it from ya! Maybe when your the big 4-0.

1 comment:

ssh said...

the DIRTY THIRTY!!! happy birthday tyler! good job missy, now go and pamper yourself with a day at the spa :)