







I was TRYING to get some school done and Landen comes in with the camera and says "tayt picture." I quickly snatched the camera before he could change his mind. He even started crying when I told him no more. He liked making silly faces and looking at the pictures I took of him. Brynn had to get in on the action too, but was too interested in playing her computer game to take too many!





3 comments:
Melissa - What kind of camera are you using? I love your pictures!
Those are hilarious! I can't believe how big Landen is...he's not a baby anymore! They are sooooo cute!!
Landen is looking so much like Jordan!! Kyers loves to look at the pictures too, but she's usually crying in them and turns happy when we look through them. Drama queen! I LOVE the red in the dining room. It made my heart skip a beat!! I'm so ready to start our house! Your house looks fabulous. Maybe I should come visit...how about Tyler can make me some cabinets and we'll call it even! : )
Post a Comment