Sunday, July 6, 2008

Girl's Nite Out



One night we decided to go to a late movie. The night started out uneventful. We went and saw "Get Smart." And it was really funny. When we got out of the movie, there was a horrible thunder storm going on outside. We had parked away from the theater, and lightning was popping EVERYWHERE. It was scary. We were going to wait it out, but it didn't seem to get better, so we decided to chance it and run and get the car in the pouring rain. I volunteered to go and get it, and I really thought I was going to die, there was lightning popping all over and I just knew I was going to get struck. But I made it safely and as the other girls were getting into the car, Cayla slipped and fell. She got really bad scraps on her knee. It was really funny, and on the way home it was raining so hard we could hardly see. It was definately a night we won't forget!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

JenLogue said...

Ya'll look so cute!!

Cayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chaille' said...

I love the scary story of the stormy nite....and then....Cayla slipped and fell....and it was really funny....you girls are a hoot....you can't go off without some kind of story to come back and tell, and it usually involves, Cayla falling!!!

Cayla said...

I still have the "scrap" on my knee, and it still hurts! I had so much fun on our Girls' Night though. It was really nice to hang out with everybody! And the movie was fabulous!