Sunday, July 6, 2008





Aunt Julie and Uncle Terry
We were able to go to my cousins wedding while we were in Florida. It was so beautiful. They had it in Seaside, Florida. It was a pretty beach town. Peyton was the little ring bearer. And he did a great job, he walked down the aisle and stood in place during the ceremony. It was a very casual wedding and everyone was in flip flops, but Peyton couldn't walk very well in them, so he walked bare footed down the aisle! It was fortunate that they were able to have this wedding. Blake has been in the hospital for several weeks, after having surgery. And the day before the wedding my Aunt and Uncle were in a car wreck. Thankfully they were okay, but they sure gave us a scare! Congrats Blake and Makenzie!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JenLogue said...

I love the headbands. It really draws the attention away from her bald head. LOL!!

Julie Suber said...

Melissa

Look @ the pictures that you down loaded from me, I took a picture of Peyton during the wedding. Yes, I must say that my pictures look pretty good to be taken with a small camera. But, all my family is a "pretty" easy target. HA HA

Aunt Julie

Julie Suber said...

Melissa

Look @ the pictures that you down loaded from me, I took a picture of Peyton during the wedding. Yes, I must say that my pictures look pretty good to be taken with a small camera. But, all my family is a "pretty" easy target. HA HA

Aunt Julie