Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cute pics of my kids


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ssh said...

missy! i love those pix of your kids. all i can say is peyton is going to be a little heart breaker! your vacation in florida looked like so much fun.

Kenna said...

Your pictures are awesome! I'm really going to need some photography/photoshop lessons. I'm also really jealous of your beach pictures- it looks so much fun and I love your sunset picture with Tyler. I think you are having too much fun and need to come home!- we've missed ya!

Katheryn said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful time at the beach! Your kids are so adorable!

Brunson's said...

Melissa
Those pictures are so cute. I really like them. Anyway hope your trip was fun. Tay and I are excited to see you guys at the end of the month!!

Krissy said...

Hey Melissa I just love your pictures of your kids. They turned out so good! I love that brynnie is keeping a headband on. maybe ellie will get back into it someday too! I am so glad that you are home and i'm also super excited you had a good time. Every one needs a little vacation once and a while!