Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Saying Goodbye


Me and my Honey

Charles's two grandsons, Evan and Carson came and played with Peyton and Brynn for a few days, and they had a great time!

Sydney and Landen

Jordan and Adam

The "gang" at El Jalisco

Peyton and Peach arm wrestling


Jacob, Whitney, and Jonathan

Eli

I love visiting Florida for the summer, but I HATE saying goodbye to everyone. Our last night in Florida we went and ate at El Jaliscos and went over to mom's house for homemade ice cream. The kids were sad to leave, but were happy to be home in Idaho and playing with their toys and seeing their friends and family here.

2 comments:

LESLIE said...

I think everyone here is walking around wondering what to do without y'all...well, except your mom and Charles!! : ) I can't believe y'all are already back home!! We miss y'all so much!! Love all the pictures! Email me any of us you have. How's the new camera?

JenLogue said...

Wow, Peach and Leslie could pass for twins in that pic of her arm wrestling with Peyton.