

Every year our little town gets together on the second weekend in July for a parade, food, and games. It is so great living in a small town and I wouldn't want it any other way! The kids love the parade because it is short and they throw tons of candy! We had to miss out on the games this year because it was Tyler's big ten year class reunion. Peyton loves to do the races and last year he actually one in his age group and got a Popsicle. But oh well, there is always next year!












4 comments:
Looks like fun. You just keep trying to convince me that a small town is so fun. I am really struggling with the thought of such a small place. Which is weird. I grew up in one I just never ever thought I would live in one forever.
Hi Melissa, It is cute to see your children at the parade having a great time. Your dad would have enjoyed watching them. One of my fondest memories of your dad is when you were in some costume in the homecoming parade the year your Grandma and Grandpa Gentry were the grand marshalls. Grant and I and my three were watching from the corner at the red light and I said to Grant, "Hey Grant, today is Madison's fourth birthday. What did you get her?" He turned and motioned his hands to the road and said to Madison, "I brought you the parade."
Hi Melissa, It is cute to see your children at the parade having a great time. Your dad would have enjoyed watching them. One of my fondest memories of your dad is when you were in some costume in the homecoming parade the year your Grandma and Grandpa Gentry were the grand marshalls. Grant and I and my three were watching from the corner at the red light and I said to Grant, "Hey Grant, today is Madison's fourth birthday. What did you get her?" He turned and motioned his hands to the road and said to Madison, "I brought you the parade."
Hey Melissa. I just love the pictures that your new camera takes. They are so clear and it just does an awesome job! I love seeing bryn in a huge flower headband it's sooo cute!
Post a Comment