What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 15 ten years ago and it was during my freshman year of high school, so I was a scared little girl who liked the boys WAY too much!
5 years ago? five years ago Ty and I would have been married for about eight months and I was about eight months pregnant and looking really beautiful!
5 months ago? In February? I have no idea, just battling kids I am sure and wishing I were in warmer weather!
5 Things on my to-do list?
- Finish making bows for a friend in Florida
- Call the stinkin bank because they keep charging me a fee for who knows what
- Rent a movie at the Redbox, because I am way behind on the new releases
- Set out a slip-n-slide for my kids
- Run my 10 errands I have in town
- For those of you who know me well, you will know my first and favorite, ICE CREAM
- I am loving those Ritz chips, the Sour Cream and Onion kind, yum!
- Granola Bars (Oatmeal Raisin)
- Any kind of Chocolate candy
- Chocolate Chip Cookies ( I am salivating as we speak!)
- Get a nice SUV
- Get a 5th wheel
- Buy a bedroom set
- Offer each and every family member a million dollars to come live in Idaho
- And TRAVEL
- Florida
- Utah
- Idaho
- I am a horrible nail bitter
- I love to read, when I get a chance
- I have a sweat-pants fetish ( I love buying sweat pants and lounge pants, I would wear them all the time if I could) and speaking of fetishes I have a purse fetish also!
- I HATE cheese, yuck!
- I have my shirts that are hanging in my closet organized into: undershirts, plain colored shirts, nice shirts, and dressy shirts!





1 comment:
You know what's so funny? I could have answered half of those about you. Especially the ice cream!!
Post a Comment