Saturday, July 12, 2008

My little boy...




This picture looks like he is in deep thought...



Posted by Picasa
Well, it is official, I no longer have a little baby boy in my house anymore. When my kids turn nine months old, that is when I realize that they aren't baby babies anymore. Landen is crawling and getting into EVERYTHING. He has to be in the same room as me and I have to have all the doors shut, just so I can keep an eye on him. I was folding clothes the other day and he was on the floor at my feet and I hear him choking and I do the pinkie snatch and pull out a Ibuprofen. He had sucked the coating off and was at the white part and he didn't like it one bit! He is still a great little boy and is always so happy. He LOVES being outside and trying to grab Riley (our dog). His eyes light up when he hears Peyton or Brynn and just loves them to pieces. We are so lucky to have this little guy around!

4 comments:

JenLogue said...

He smiles in almost every picture!

JenLogue said...

He smiles in every picture!

Kristin said...

Melissa, those pics make me miss y'all so much!!! I'm just about ready to come out there so I can get my hands on your kids. They are so beautiful and have the cutest personalities. You better make sure Landen learns who I am like Brynn and Peyton have!!!

Ebbit said...

He is so cute!
-Heather