


My kids LOVE watermelon. Every time we go to the grocery store, Peyton always asks for a watermelon. And unfortunate for them, I have no idea how to pick one to save my life. The last time I picked one out, it stayed white the whole way through and was not sweet at all. My mother-in-law is very good at picking them out, so they only get watermelon when we over there, or at special occasions. This was all Brynn had for lunch, and this was about her fourth piece when I took these pics!





2 comments:
belated but....welcome home. brynn is so cute eating that watermelon. i have a pic of nanna on jon's lap when we still lived in ut eating a watermelon and they were both covered. it's one of my faves. thanks for posting those and sending me down memory lane. ps. brynn's hair is coming in, i love it!!
I think all kids love watermelon. That's funny. Justin eats it like it's going out of style. I don't get it! I mean, it's good, but is it THAT good?
Post a Comment