Zac is one of those people who "hang out there", he loves it too!!! He had a great time playing with Peyton the other day! He didn't want to leave when it was time to go to piano lessons. I'm glad the kids are getting to spend time together!
Melissa- I didn't get a chance to approve this pic but Landen does save it. I had been working outside all day and had pulled my hair back like you do when you know you are not leaving the house. Landen & I was "chill'in" on the back porch where we eat our daily popsicle. We both love popsicles. I have loved every minute of having your children in my home. It has brought back lots & lots of great memories!! Uncle Ray and I love you all!!!!!!!
Ok now...This is yet another trip to Florida without seeing you. I guess if I want to see you and meet your beautiful family I will have to come to Idaho!!!
8 comments:
Landen is absolutely adorable!
Zac is one of those people who "hang out there", he loves it too!!! He had a great time playing with Peyton the other day! He didn't want to leave when it was time to go to piano lessons. I'm glad the kids are getting to spend time together!
Landen has changed so much since you have been gone. He is growing up!
We miss you all!
missy, i loved all your pix of the trip you just took to europe...i'm jealous!
Hi Melissa,
I can't believe how your kids have grown up. They are so adorable. I love your blog. It is wonderful!
Melissa- I didn't get a chance to approve this pic but Landen does save it. I had been working outside all day and had pulled my hair back like you do when you know you are not leaving the house. Landen & I was "chill'in" on the back porch where we eat our daily popsicle. We both love popsicles. I have loved every minute of having your children in my home. It has brought back lots & lots of great memories!! Uncle Ray and I love you all!!!!!!!
Melissa,
You are really slacking here. I check all the time for new posts. You must feed my addiction! QUICK!!!
Ok now...This is yet another trip to Florida without seeing you. I guess if I want to see you and meet your beautiful family I will have to come to Idaho!!!
Post a Comment