I just got on to check out your trip. It is beautiful! Presha and I have been drolling over everything and taking a mini vacation thru your pictures!! Keep them coming!
Melissa you look like you are having so much fun! I'm so jealous it is so beautiful there. I"m sure your husband is also enjoying some one on one time too! I was just going to let you know that camp is on july 7th and 8th and if your not home yet that is fine! I still have to make it over and talk to Kasey!! YIKES!
For the Parade of Homes in Logan they name the houses- my brother and sister-in-law named theirs for this year The MaKendrie- nothing like having a house named after ya!
4 comments:
Lovin' all of the blogs! Keep them coming. You're right, Scotland is beautiful!!!
I just got on to check out your trip. It is beautiful! Presha and I have been drolling over everything and taking a mini vacation thru your pictures!! Keep them coming!
Melissa you look like you are having so much fun! I'm so jealous it is so beautiful there. I"m sure your husband is also enjoying some one on one time too! I was just going to let you know that camp is on july 7th and 8th and if your not home yet that is fine! I still have to make it over and talk to Kasey!! YIKES!
For the Parade of Homes in Logan they name the houses- my brother and sister-in-law named theirs for this year The MaKendrie- nothing like having a house named after ya!
Post a Comment