Jonathan returned home from the Rio de Janeiro Brazil mission on Friday, June 20th. I wasn't able to be there at the airport, but my aunt let me have these pics. He had a great mission, but we are all excited to have him home! Brynn was only two months old when he left and this was his first time meeting Landen! He has already asked why I didn't have any pics of him on my blog, so here they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
AWW! Uncle Jonathan is all grown up. I can't even believe it!
Thanks for these pics of Jonathan. He looks great. It is so wonderful that he has gone and served and now embarks on new adventures. I love reading your blog. It's a nice way to keep up w/my niece and her family!
Thanks for these pics of Jonathan. He looks great. It is so wonderful that he has gone and served and now embarks on new adventures. I love reading your blog. It's a nice way to keep up w/my niece and her family!
Post a Comment