Monday, June 23, 2008

Delicious Strawberries


Okay, so I know that most of you are probably wondering why I am putting so many details and postings on my blog. Well, I do this mainly for personal reasons. Back before I started blogging, I felt that it was a waste of time, but my friend told me of a way to copy my blog into a type of scrapbook and get it copied. So then, I felt that it wasn't such a waste of time. Now I do it for my personal journals. So if you are wondering, why in the world does she post pictures of say, strawberries; there you go. I want to remember the little details in life that you most of the time don't think about capturing! So about the above post, while we were driving through Scotland back to the airport, we stopped at this fruit stand and bought some strawberries. We had eaten a couple of strawberry desserts while we were there and they were just amazing! So we wanted to eat some of the amazing strawberries they grow there. And they were so delicious! I usually can't really eat them without drowning them in sugar, but these were so sweet already. We sure enjoyed them, especially Tyler.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are so funny, you don't have to explain why you are the very best blogger in the world! You are my blogging idol! Okay, me and David, especially David are super JEALOUS of you guys not only having a week long vaca from kids, but visiting McKinnon land. We seriously have books marked up, planning details of our trip to Scotland that is probably still years (or decades) away! Oh, by the way Melissa you look so pretty, especially in the white sweater by the castle!