This is their cottage, and it is big enough to be someone's house!
This is the place where Tyler has been installing the wine cellar. And let me say that this is the most BEAUTIFUL place I have ever seen. And the pictures just can't capture it! It is amazing. There are trees everywhere! The house was built in the 1700s and the family is renovating it. It sits on about 25 acres, and they have an amazing garden and a pond in the back. There are tons of flowers and an orchard. And when you step outside all you can hear are the birds singing. The coolest thing here are the tree house built in some trees by the house. They are so big, I could live there if I wanted! And there is a draw bridge connecting the two houses (you know the rickety kind that sways when you walk on it) and there is also a zip line, that will zip you right down to the ground! I really think that heaven was on earth, this is where it would be! ( and just a FYI, if you are wondering why I am blogging so much and not helping Tyler like I should, it is because I am done with my part and the things that are left to do, only he can do. So I am not skipping out on my job :)










3 comments:
What an amazing experience and how fun for just you and Tyler to get to enjoy it together!
Looks like a beautiful place. That's so fun that you were able to go together and enjoy something so amazing. Have a ton of fun!
I haven't wanted to go to many foreign countries, but England is one of them. Seeing your pictures makes me wish I was there with you. It truly does look beautiful. It looks like you will have some great memories and I am glad you got to go. Maybe someday I will have my turn.
Leah
Post a Comment