I was playing around with a camera on the way to the cabin and thought these were way cute. I am also trying some Photoshop editing techniques too. The first two are just with the camera and the last two are some Photoshoping. Thanks Angela!
Did you photoshop a smile on his face from the first picture? HA!! I feel sorry for my kids...they'll never have big eyes like that! Absolutely beautiful!
hey Melissa I LOVE THE PICS! I can't wait to learn how to do all all of those neat things with the pictures! and I was just wondering if you would email me the addresses from the volleyball girls last year. just in a rtf. file so i can get the letter sent out. kdarrington@yahoo.com
6 comments:
Did you photoshop a smile on his face from the first picture? HA!! I feel sorry for my kids...they'll never have big eyes like that! Absolutely beautiful!
Great pictures. I love the last one...PERFECT!
Those pictures are so good Melissa! He is adorable! He has gotten so big since I saw him at Christmas.
i love that first picture. that's how i feel when i don't have any sweets in the house.
hey melissa
you have a beautiful family! i love reading your blog, it's so full of personality!
Terah
hey Melissa I LOVE THE PICS! I can't wait to learn how to do all all of those neat things with the pictures! and I was just wondering if you would email me the addresses from the volleyball girls last year. just in a rtf. file so i can get the letter sent out. kdarrington@yahoo.com
Post a Comment