Monday, June 16, 2008

Scotland is BEATIFUL!










Yesterday, we had to drive about three hours to the place where we are going to install the wine cellar. It was so great to see the country side. We even stopped at a few places and did some sight-seeing. Scotland is really an amazing place, full of history. It is so green and has rolling hills and beautiful trees. We even got to drive by the coast and see their beaches. I guess their beaches are alot like the west coast in the United States, not sandy like Floridas, but they sure were a sight to see!

1 comment:

LESLIE said...

I love that you're getting to post!! It's absolutely gorgeous! Funny story about the kids- we were at the mccoy's last night. Landen and Kyers were on the floor and I backed up and stepped on Landen's fingers. He started whining a little so I picked him up. Jordan said, "Brynnie, did you hurt Landen?" She said, "No, LaLa did it!" It was so cute! She's such a sweetie! So I'm sure she'll let you know everything we've done wrong!