Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chefs in Training...



The kids were so BOOOOORED, so we made cookies. The weather here has been awful and we are sooo ready to be in Florida, basking in the hot sun! I think that Brynn ate more dough then she put on the pan and Peyton just liked to mush the dough between his fingers, yum! Oh, and yes those are earrings in Brynn's ears. We got her ear's pierced and she has been loving them! I was getting ready this morning and she was looking in the mirror and was saying, Mommy pretty earrings! It was cute!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Silcock Family said...

looks like fun! the weather has been awful, i can't wait until Florida either! her earings are cute, its about time you got that girl some bling!

LESLIE said...

I've been telling everyone about Brynnie's earrings! I told dad this afternoon and he said we're going to have a "board of directors" meeting when I want to get Kyers' ears pierced! HA! I hope I see the day when he tells her NO!!

Angela Hill said...

How fun. How did Brynn do with the piercing? I have been wanting to let Ashlyn get some, she will even ask me from time to time. But that is a battle that I have yet to win with Nate. He did say however that she could when she was 5 and that is this fall. We will see if he quickly ups that number when the day comes.
Don't get to anxious to go to Florida..... You know you will miss all us awesome Declo chicks like crazy :)

Cayla said...

I love Brynnie's earrings!! You know I am all about girly stuff! I told Leslie she should let Kyers get some earrings. She said not yet!

Krissy said...

I love it! Chef's in training!!! They look so cute! I eat more dought then i put on the sheet too! it never hurt anyone! I love brynn's earings. She looks so grown up! Oh yeah and have fun in florida!!! JEALOUS!

Chaille' said...

Hey Girl!!
Oh you know I'll share all my tips and tricks with you! All two of them!! And yes, we need to have a Blog/photo girl party workshop!!
Y'all just let me know when! See ya when ya get here!
Chaille'

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

It's so hard to have kids cooped up in the house all day when the weather is bad. It'll be nice when it finally gets warm. I love the picture of your little girl giving kisses.