


This is the scene I woke up too this morning when I was getting ready for school. So I just had to blog it, to keep from crying. Who ever heard of snow in April? You have if you live in Idaho. I love living here, but days like these I wish I were laying out on a sunny beach in Florida. Which I bet most of my family have already done. And I know y'all are just laughing because it is probably 80 or 85 there. But oh well, at least MY kids can build snowmen instead of sand castles in April!





4 comments:
Your not making me really that excited to leave Kansas and come home to that!! It isn't 80 here but we are still able to play outside with a light jacket. Hopefully it turns around in the next week because all our winter stuff is packed away!!
Kristen sent me your blog hope that is okay. I am in awe that snow if falling there in April!
I might have to rethink the whole moving to Burley thing now! LOL!
Yes you are right it is about 88degrees here in Florida.
Try to stay warm!
Today made me think of that day that we all had to drive home in the snow after that PE class that we took- that was the middle of April and that was the worst snow I have ever driven in!
Kenna
I am so ready for it to be warm. I love the snow, but not in April.
Post a Comment