Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Making Jam




I enjoy making jam about this time every year. This is the time strawberries go on sale and I go crazy making jam. Last year I didn't get a chance to make more than one batch because I was pregnant and sick. So this year I am going to make up for it. It was fun making it tonight because Savanna came and joined me (it was her first time). It is always a lot more fun and easier when you have two people working on it. We made a batch of freezer and a batch of cooked. (I personally like the cooked better, but it does take more work.) It was fun and I can't wait to eat my famous PB & J tomorrow for lunch. (That's for you Robbie) :)

2 comments:

Silcock Family said...

Looks like you had fun, maybe i should have joined you!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Maybe that's why Tyler always requests PB&J at your house- you didn't tell me you use HOMEMADE jam. He never gets that here. I'm sure we'd have PB&J a lot more often if I made my own jam. :)