

Yesterday was Brynn's second birthday. Tyler is out of town, so we are going to celebrate it today. To make it a little special we ate Little Cezar's pizza for dinner after Peyton's t-ball practice. And when it came time for bath, I asked her what color she wanted the water to be. She said that she wanted it green, so I put some food coloring in it. The kids thought it was really fun. They didn't want to get out! I just wanted to write a few things about our little girl. She was definitely my BEST pregnancy and delivery. She has definitely been my WORST teether! She is the SWEETEST little girl I have ever met. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. (When we give her a treat or a piece of candy, she has to have two; one for her and one for Peyton).
Every night before we tuck her in, she will say "tiss" meaning "kiss." Tyler and I both have to give her a kiss on her mouth and then she wants one on her cheek. She LOVES her sippy and always wants, "duce" meaning "juice." She ALWAYS sits and watches me put on my make-up and gets excited when I put a little bit on her. She has definitely been a fun addition to our family! Happy Birthday Brynn!





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brynn! She is so adorable! That food coloring in the water is a great idea, I will have to try that with my kids sometime.
Happy Birthday to the sweetest little girl!
Happy Birthday, Brynn! Kylie Jo is just dieing to give you, your present! I'm glad you explained the water because I was thinking for a second that you had so special Florida water at your house or something :)! I have to agree with Brynn being such a sweet little girl! (I love that she likes me :)
cuuuuuuuuuute! can't wait to meet all your cut munchkins. we have to figure out what's going on with the job hunt first and then we'll come up and visit!
Happy Birthday Brynn. Nanna likes having colored baths too. I found some bath dye from Crayola last Christmas at Rite Aid that we used to use. They were pretty cool, you drop em in the tub and they fizz until they are dissolved completely. Maybe for her next birthday she will get some hair. :) Don't worry, my mom said I was like that too. Mine didn't start coming back in till I was about her age. Just be patient.
Post a Comment