I was just thinking about this this morning!! My mom did this with us on the pantry door casing, but I wanted something that wasn't so permanent! I'll call for the details!
kristin showed me those too and i totally love them, i need to get one made for nanna too. she is so creative it kills me!! gotta love her. yours are totally cute too btw. what color vinyl are going to do?
4 comments:
Yours turned out so cute!
I was just thinking about this this morning!! My mom did this with us on the pantry door casing, but I wanted something that wasn't so permanent! I'll call for the details!
they turned out really good! that Kristen is sure smart :)! I had fun that night, we need to plan another one!
kristin showed me those too and i totally love them, i need to get one made for nanna too. she is so creative it kills me!! gotta love her. yours are totally cute too btw. what color vinyl are going to do?
Post a Comment