

I had to post these pictures because I feel Landen doesn't get enough of the spotlight. He is the cutest little baby (if I do say so myself). The other day my uncle said that he was so pretty he could be a girl. Of course, I agreed. He is such a fun baby and just goes with the flow, which is sometimes fast and crazy. He loves it when Brynn and Peyton talk to him, he just laughs and laughs at them. We love him so much!





2 comments:
Okay I was wrong!! Landen is right out of the "cookie cutter" y'all used for the other two! He looks a lot like Peyton is these pics! What a cutie! As for Peyton's concoctions...that seems like something Uncle Mark used to do...interesting. I didn't know "disgusting" was genetic! Anyways, love the pictures! Keep them coming!
LaLa
I've never really thought he looks like your other kids either but you can see them in these pictures-I think it's their eyes. I hope my third is as easy going as Landen always seems to be!
Kenna
Post a Comment