Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Off to Scotland...Need help!
Well it is official, after weeks of speculating, it is true! Tyler has a job to do in Aberdeen, Scotland and I get to tag along with him. We are going to get to stay about a week and go down to London, England also. It is very exciting, but I am not sure where to go to figure out things to do there. Does anyone have any great travel sites they go to? I need help! I want to see as much as we can in the short time period we will be there so, help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I can't say I have any tips on where to go and what to see, but I will say I am SO JELOUS! That sounds wonderful!
That sounds like so much fun! When are you going?
missy, don't plan. just be spontaneous when you get there! btw, your kids get cuter everyday!
My jaw is just hanging open...WOW...you are so lucky!!! Why didn't you say anything before???
Jon mentioned he was working on a cabinet that was going to Ireland, maybe he meant scotland. and that no I couldn't go cuz Ty was taking you. :) Yeah, have fun! Maybe try googling London and surrounding areas. Or try a local travel agency. good luck!
What an amazing opportunity! I don't have any travel advice- Jeremy Young's younger brother is actually living in England somewhere right now with his wife- they might have some advice- if you want their blog let me know!
Kenna
I don't know anything about Scotland...I just wanted to make sure Tyler packs his kilt!!!
I don't know how i miss this the other day when i was on your blog but i was on megan's and you left a comment on hers then i went back to your to see what you had to say about it! This is totally now fair!! I have lots of family in england that i would love to visit! I'm going to have to talk to you!!
Post a Comment