Thursday, April 3, 2008

Organizing!




Okay, so I have a love/hate relationship with the Case Lot Sales that come along twice a year. I get really excited to replenish my food storage for cheap, but I HATE trying to figure out where to put all the new stuff. I don't have too big of a storage room, but I still want to get a year's supply, so I have to Cram! After three hours and a few injuries (two smashed toes from cans falling on them, splinters in my fingers, etc.) I finally finished! Now I just have to figure out where I will put my stuff in six months!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kenna said...

You and Robbie are amazing with your food storage!- I've got to get it together in that department.
Great organization- you saw my pantry on my blog, it is in serious need of organizing!
Kenna

Anonymous said...

Your storage room looks awesome! I agree with Kenna, you and Robbie are amazing with your food storage. I hit the case lot sale today and my stuff is still in the back of my car because I have to figure out a place to put it. I can't wait to have a storage room.

B said...

Awesome supply!! If only I had a house to even stock up. oh well. You will have to give me some ideas, that stuff is all over my head. Maybe we could go shopping together or something. Maybe on a Fri. after the boys come home from work or something. Thanks for the fun party @ Kristin's.

Ben and Robbie and family said...

I'll shop if you'll organize.

Silcock Family said...

call me crazy but that looks like fun! organizing is one of my favorite things to do! Good Job!

Ellis Famiy said...

Melissa you did a great job with your food/storage pantry! I am glad to see that you young moms are listening to the advise of our leaders. I know you will be blessed for it.Keep up the good work!
Karen