Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Only in Florida...


"I feel no shame, I'm proud of where I came from, I was born and raised in the boondocks..." This songs describes it so well! Only in Florida would you see a sign like this off the side of the road! I love it! It pulled on my heart strings!

2 comments:

The Brack's said...

This is sooooo random that I am even pointing this out...but in the picture of your brother's engagement (Congrats BTW) on the top of the bookshelf there are some snowmen. My mom made some before I was born just like that and I have them now...I was laughing just the other day at how they weren't the cutest decor, but we (my siblings and I) were all fighting over them....and I won...ha! I have never known anyone else to have those! Like I said random!

Katheryn said...

That is awesome!