Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Eve


Me and Tyler

Brynn and Jordan

Kristin

Leslie, Zach, Kailyn, Jonathan, Landen, and Adam

Kayla and Rebecca

Kristin

Jonathan

Leslie

Whitney
Sydney

Every New Year's Eve we have a cookout and play games until the wee hours of the night (or morning). It is always alot of fun, because the kids go to bed, and the adults get to play. This year the bulk of our entertainment was Rock Band. I have been completely addicted to it! We played it almost every night we were in Florida (that, and watch The Office). We also played Catch Phrase when we were Rock Banded out. We were very tired the next day... we are getting too old to be staying up like that.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Glad you had a fabulous holiday vacation! Looks like you had lots of fun!

dannynstephstoddart said...

Little Miss Slick Rock! Soo.... You're kids are so stinkin cute! I love the mini Ty! He really is a littlebabyslickrock! ;) I just got your email from Shane--err Hunter... I'm glad I figured out how to look at my comments... I had no clue till right now! A friend o mine told me she could never see the comments she would write in... and I was like... comments? whoops. I'm still new to the blogworld;) anyhew... I've looked for ya on facebook but dont see ya... I'll try emailin ya... So good to find you!!