
This game, Hullabaloo, is hands down the best game for kids! I love it because it has a DVD that tells them how to play, so they can pretty much play on their own. It is kind of like Twister, I guess. There are pads that are have a different color, shape, and animal on it. They have to hop, skip, jump, flap, and do all kinds of things to get to the next pad. They are told for instance to go to the pad that has a farm animal on it, and make the noise the farm animal makes, and when he announces the winning pad, whoever is standing on it shouts, Hullabaloo! It is alot of fun and my kids love it! I definitely recommend this game!




Brinlee, Peyton, Brynn, Kaylee, Braden, Mason, McCade, and LandenParker wasn't pictured, he wasn't up to taking pictures!
Well, if you want to call watching six extra kids a party, then that is definitely what we had last Friday! There was a funeral, so I had friends calling me to help with their kids, since everyone in town was going to the funeral. Kaylee just came over to play with Peyton that day, so she wouldn't have to hang out at the shop. When her mom came to get her, she said, "thanks for inviting me to your great party, it was fun!" I just laughed. I'm glad the kids saw it that way! Peyton kept telling everyone he had a party at his house! Anyways, the kids were really good and the house is still standing, so it was a success. Between the gun fights, sword fights, hide-and-seek, dress-up, make-up,pretend restaurant, and Hullabaloo, the kids had a blast. And needless to say I was worn out!





2 comments:
Melissa -- thanks so much for letting McKade come to your "party". It was so nice of you to take on one more little monkey! He had lots of fun, and I can imagine that you were worn out.
I will to return the favor and try to wear Peyton out!
See ya tomorrow.
Tanner got Hullabuloo for Christmas and I agree, it is a great game, but ours doesn't have a dvd. just a little thing that talks. I will have to look in the box again to see if I just didn't get it out.
Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment