
I have been tagged, by my crazy friend Carrie! You post the 4th pictures from the 4th album on your computer and then describe it! This is a picture of little Landie this last July at Tyler's family reunion. He had been eating cotton candy, hence the blue around his mouth. We had a great time and I look forward to these reunions every year! While I am on the subject of Landen, he is getting so big every day! I just keep wanting to think he is still my baby, but not anymore. Every time he does something, I have a hard time getting excited, because I want him to stay little! He can ball (ba-ba), dad (da-da), and mom (mmm-mmm). He climbs, runs, jumps, anything that gets him where he wants to go faster. He LOVES to tease Brynn and is such a good natured kid. Just easy going and la-dee-da. Sorry, I got off track....Anyways I need to tag 4 people so I tag...Nic, Stephanie (that means you, Shane and Wilson), and Getta!





1 comment:
LOVE the blue baby grin.
Post a Comment