










We had Landen's Birthday party on his actual birthday yesterday. We just celebrated with cake and ice cream and family. The weather was really nice, so we just had it outside and the guys got a game of football going. Peyton and Brynn were so excited all day for Landen to open his presents. On the way to church Peyton kept reminding Brynn over and over to make sure she told the Nursery leaders that today was Landen's birthday. He really wanted them to sing to him. He even asked her after church if they sang to him. Landen wanted to open his presents so bad, that we let him open them first. He would open one present and just wanted to play with that one present, he didn't open he others. He just thought he got the one and that was good enough. But thankfully he had plenty of cousins there who knew what they were doing when it came to opening gifts. I realized after the party that I was such a bad mom and didn't even give him a piece of his birthday cake! I couldn't believe it! I hope he forgives me :)He loved the dump truck we gave him and played with it all night and most of the day today. He is such a cute kid! He hardly ever cries and is just so easy going. He has a mean streak in him, where he likes to pick on other kids, but I just hope he grows out of that! We sure love him and are grateful to have him in our family!






1 comment:
Oh little landos is getting so big. Hopefully tomorrow he will have a new cousin to play with! ;)We wish we could have been at his bday party. We will be seeing you all very soon hopefully.
-The Gentrys-
Post a Comment