They decided to name the little cutie after my dad who died when we were young. And I thought it was perfect. I kind of got teary eyed when Mark told me his name (they didn't tell anyone until he was here). I just kept thinking when I was looking at him, that he did just leave my dad because I know that he is there helping send all of his grandkids into the world.







After enduring a long night of labor my awesome sis-in-law delivered a beautiful baby boy! He came on October 22nd at 10:11 a.m. He was 7 pounds and 11 ounces of perfection! I can say all of this because he is my nephew! Here are the pics that I had to post "pronto" for my mom, so enjoy!









5 comments:
He is precious! Please pass my congratulations along to Mark and his wife. I think it is so sweet of them to have named them after your Dad. That little boy is going to have a lot to live up in that name and I'm sure he is going to do it fantastically!
I definitely think Grant's Uncle Jake gets credit for this one! Whoa!! I'm not even familiar with their family and I see it oozing off of him! Too funny!! You should take a picture of them together so everyone will know that Jake takes the cake! Who knows...maybe some Gentry will show up yet. They change so much!
Congratulations on the newest Gentry family member! When I heard what Mark and Savannah named him, it made me cry because I know your Dad is so proud of him. What a cutie! We are so happy for them!! I know you and your family will spoil him rotten!
how sweet... I hope she is recovering well and YES i love the name. How perfect is that. Plus he shares the same birthday as my sister! what a special day!!! CONGRATS!!!!Being an aunt is so much fun!
he is so cute, nothing like a brand new baby!
Post a Comment