









Our little family always looks forward to Conference every year. The kids enjoy the "church vacation" and we enjoy listening to our church leaders while sitting in our pajamas. We always look forward to a big breakfast, which we ate at Tyler's parent's house. Peyton and Brynn stayed-the-night with Grandma and Grandpa the night before, so we had to go and get them. We ate a quick and yummy breakfast and then headed home to enjoy conference. Oh, and did I mention that we woke up to SNOW! And it was still snowing! The kids were dying to go outside and play in the snow, but we told them they had to wait until after conference. Since it was snowing, the Dish kept going out, so every ten minutes or so, Tyler had to go and knock the snow off the Dish so we could get reception. And then our electricity went out, so we had to load up and go back over to Tyler's parents and finish cooking our soup and try and watch the last of conference. The kids played in the snow in between sessions and Peyton built this awesome snowman. We went back over to our house, hoping that the electricity was back on and it was! Anyways, it was a fun and relaxing day. I love it when there is bad weather on Sundays. I don't know why, but even as a kid I loved it when we would have rain and thunderstorms on Sunday. I don't think I even complained about the snow once. But...if it is still snowing tomorrow, then I will be back to my normally grouchy self!














2 comments:
Amazing, snow in early October! That is crazy! We are still in shorts here in Florida! I like how you eat a big family breakfast together before conference. What a great tradition.
could you belive the snow its coming earlier every year! cute pictures.
Post a Comment