
Landen loved wearing Brynn's sunglasses


Anniston blowing bubbles

Aubrey, Kylie (posing as always) and Jayda



I couldn't get Dodge to smile for nothing

Deegan

Anniston

Brynn and Bailey

Kristen brought cotton candy for all the kids and Landen looked like this the whole time!

Reece

My Cute friends: Kristen, Angie, Jessica, and Arriann

Landen and Reece ( I have already claimed Reece for Landie when they are older!)


Twin Falls Temple

One of my volleyball girls, Britney. She was runner-up in the Junior Miss Pageant (in the purple).
I have boycotted the Burley parade in the past because it is always too hot and way too long. But I decided to take my kids this year, since they are all a little older and easier to handle. It was a lot of fun. The kids got a lot of candy and was able to hang out with their friends. It wasn't too hot either, so that made it more bearable. Afterwards we all went to Wendy's for lunch. The kids were exhausted and slept most of the afternoon, which was even better! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment