Friday, August 28, 2009

My First Grader!


He looks so grown up!


Waiting for the bus



Sitting at his desk


Yes, I can't believe it, but I have a first grader is school now! These kids grow up so fast! Peyton was really excited and of course, nervous about his first day of school. That morning we woke up and he wanted hot chocolate and toast for breakfast and he waited outside for his bus. I met him at the school, so he would know where his classroom was. His teacher was really nice and he had an assigned desk in the front. He got kind of anxious when I had to leave but he did great. His school "high" lasted about two days and now we have trouble getting him out of bed. But I know that once he gets there he likes it!

3 comments:

LESLIE said...

Where was I during Kindergarten?? I honestly thought he would be in Kindergarten...I guess I'll have to reject my nomination for "best cousin" award!

Mindy said...

Oh -- I love your pictures -- I am a little sad I didn't get any yet of McKade...
Peyton is looking awfully grown up. I am sad, and he isn't even my little boy! They are growing up too fast Melissa.

jeff and char said...

can you even believe it it seems like we just sent them to preschool!