Sunday, August 16, 2009

Fair and Carnival





























Tyler was gone all week so we were able to go into the Fair on Friday. We took the kids and let them ride a couple of carnival rides. They loved it of course and had a great time. Tyler's sister Brigetta and her family joined us and Brynn and Taylor rode a couple of rides together. They were so funny to watch! Taylor would just talk to Brynn the whole time and they would scream. Peyton rode all the "big" rides. He and I actually got on the Zipper. I was screaming the whole time and Peyton just kept saying "we're going to die." He was kind of scared, but thought the ride was fun once we were on the ground. Then we went to the Fair to eat and look at all the animals. We went to the rodeo on Saturday night and we ate a ton of maple bars and just enjoyed ourselves. Landen loved watching the horses and cows and he would just clap and scream for the cowboys. It was pretty funny! Peyton got to throw a football to the clown and he threw it right to him, spiral and all! He was pretty proud and Tyler too! And one of my volleyball girls won Rodeo Queen and I was really proud of her! The kids did pretty good and it was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

McKade went on the zipper too! I wish McKade & Peyton were in the same class this year. McKade has really been missing Peyton. He is so excited for his birthday party!

Looks like the kids had fun on the rides. Your pictures look great Melissa. :D

Becky Shuler said...

I LOVE Brynn's red and white "cowgirl" shirt. She looks so cute in it! Looks like everyone had a fun time!