Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fast Sunday


I had to share this little story about Peyton. We were in church today and he was actually very good and kept himself quiet and busy for most of the time. Well he looked behind us at the clock (which is something he does as soon as sacrament begins and for every five minutes after that) and we had about fifteen minutes left. He turned to me and said, Mom this has gone by fast." And I said "yeah, that' s because you haven't been looking at the clock every five minutes." And he said "no, its because it is 'fast sunday'." I thought it was a funny comment!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

He sounds like McKade -- watching the clock every five minutes. :D I am glad you had a "fast" Sunday. Ours are never fast enough it seems...... McKade gets restless. :D

Peyton is such a cute kid.

Silcock Family said...

I can totally picture him saying that. Got to love that kid, so funny!