Friday, March 27, 2009

Wii Party!


Me, Kristen, Angie, and Arianne

I had to steal this picture of us from Kristen's blog. I just laughed when I saw it. I love playing the Wii and since we do not have one we can only play when we are invited over to do so. Peyton loves it and we all have a blast. I have been begging Tyler to get one, but he refuses. He tries to console me by saying, "if we got a Wii, then it won't be fun to play it when we go to other people's houses to play it." Anyways, Chris and Kristen have Mario Cart and we were really into it. IT was hard to stay on the track and we were all yelling and jumping up and down. Arianne really got into it, and I am sure we were funny to watch.

No comments: