Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Day in Twin


Holly captured the boys perfectly in this picture in Target

Like I said in a previous post, we had a really busy Spring Break, but it was fun busy! A group of us wanted to go shopping and since we had all of our kids home, we brought them with us. And it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. There were five moms and 13 kids. I know that when we were in Target everyone was looking at us like we were crazy, and we are a little! Peyton, Tanner, and Seth just wanted to run around and play fight, so they got in trouble a couple of times. Then we took them to McDonalds and let them play on the playground and then attempted Costco. Our boys got in trouble in Costco for running around by an employee there. But they quit doing it, so I guess it took a stranger to get them in trouble for them to finally listen. It was a lot of fun and I am up for another trip, anytime! (Thanks Holly for letting me steal your pics!)

2 comments:

jeff and char said...

looks like fun!!!! don't you love spring break? thanks again for the yummy cookies!

Terah said...

hey melissa. do you have an email address for jordan? i need it for our ward bulletin. thanks so much! my email is shulertl01@msn.com.
terah