








We were suppose to go and spend time at the cabin this weekend and then decided not to go. Peyton was really disappointed because he wanted to go and do something, so we decided to go to Pocatello and try and find something to do. I wanted to go to Ross and Tyler wanted to go to Sportman's Warehouse. And plus we wanted to see Mark and Savanna, so we loaded up and went. Mark was still at work so we took the kids to the park and let them play, and when Mark came home, we went and ate at Craigo's. It is an all you can eat pizza, pasta, and salad. They even have dessert pizzas and ice cream, so I was in heaven! We then went searching for a place that might have some arcade games for the kids to play and we stopped at the skating rink. Tyler and Savanna went in to see if we could just play the games and came out smiling and motioning for us to come in. Mark was already saying that he was NOT going skating, (he had a tramatic experience that last time he went skating years ago and has not gone since...he ran over an older lady). They came and told us that Tyler and Savanna's Uncle Rod and his family were all there. So we decided to give it a try. Peyton and Brynn both went around once and were done. They just sat and played the games, so we skated and pushed Landen around in the stroller. It was so much fun and I never laughed so hard. I tried to have the camera ready for when someone fell, and of course Tyler, bit it hard and I didn't have the camera ready and didn't get to see it. Mark and I were talking and Mark started laughing so hard and I look and Tyler was laying on his back getting up. Pretty funny. I would suggest going skating the next time you are ever bored, it was so fun!











1 comment:
I love good old fashioned rollar skating!! Looks like a blast!
p.s. Jordan's farewell party was great! I loved how he wore a sombrero in all the family pictures with Gentry Aunts, Gentry Cousins...etc! Jonathan, your Mom and Jordan all did a great job speaking today. I know you are so excited to see them tomorrow morning! Take bunches of pictures and share!!
Post a Comment