
Arianne's Dad took everyone on the "bumpy" wagon, it was fun!
Dodge, Tregan, Deegan, Britain, and Peyton











"The girls" (we are missing Arianne and Kristen H.) Ericka, Garianne, Me, Kristen, Jessica, Lindsay, Angie, and Leslie

While playing "name that tune", you had to stand up to guess what the song was. And the game got a little carried away [mostly with Arianne:)]


These guys literally sang the whole night ( I love Chris's expression, he is really getting into it)

Wade and Arianne invited us up to the barn for a fun "camp-out", dinner, and karaoke. IT was a ton of fun! And it ended up being a huge get together. There were a lot of people there, and it was fun visiting with people we haven't seen in awhile. We had an awesome steak dinner and then we played "name this tune" game (Arianne's parents are awesome), then we karaoked, ate some more, put the kids to bed, and played games until the wee hours of the morning. I even attempted to make Maple Bars and I think they turned out pretty good, they aren't near as good as when you buy them at the fair. Thanks you guys for a fun weekend!






















5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I love the picture of Landen and Anniston kissing!
don't you love that place, i graduated with Arrianne her parents are super nice and fun what a fun weekened!
I love that you posted these! It was so fun...I wish I would have left my sick three year old with my mom though! We have to do it again soon!
I've never checked out your blog. That night was so fun and I need to hang with you more!
I am so bummed we missed this. Arrianne called and we were supposed to go out of town...anyway...we didn't make it out of town or to the barn...looks like we missed a GREAT party! Maybe next time! Glad it was fun!
Post a Comment