Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Day at the Park


I LOVE the rocks sticking to his "dripping" nose

Love this little boy!

The Cook family came to the playground and the kids immediately wanted to play games with them. They are such a fun group of girls, the kids just love them. I loved that the lazy moms were just sitting in the grass watching them play ball and tag with our kids!


Makendrie

Rigdon
Luke
Jaylee was so cute playing with Landen. She would help him on the slides and help him swing and everything. She was such a good little helper!

Austin

Peyton

Jaylee and Landen

The weather this week has been fabulous! A perfect time to have Spring Break. We have been on the go, but we have been doing fun things. The kids have been playing outside nonstop. It has been great! We decided to get together and go to the school park and let the kids play. It was nice to just sit and relax and talk with my friends. The kids had fun playing in the sun and we all got nice sun burns to prove it!

4 comments:

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Holy moly...your pictures are just amazing. I swear they just get better and better. Bravo!

Mindy said...

Looks like lots of fun Melissa!! Congrats on the sunburn... sounds good.

Kenna said...

We'll have to make this a regular thing this summer.
I wish Jaylee was that willing to help her own siblings!

Darrington Family said...

That was a fun, relaxing day. I agree with Robbie! How do you get your colors so vivid? I also agree with Kenna....we need to make it a regular happening!