



















After a lot of work, I was finally able to recover my lost pictures. I didn't get all of them, and I lost some of the picture quality on some, but I at least got them. Just so all of you know, if you ever lose pictures or even videos, you can recover them, even if they have been deleted from your device. The technology now-a-days is amazing. I used this wonderfully free program called PC Inspector Smart Recovery, great program!








4 comments:
Hey Melissa- Hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog from the Dining Divas page...I had such a great time hanging out with you the other night and hope to see you more often! Your family is so cute and I loved looking at all of the pics!
Wow! I can't believe you were able to recover them. I wish I would have known that when my laptop was stolen. I had just deleted Hallie's birthday party photos from the night before.... and then the laptop was stolen.
Thanks for the cookies. McKade was so excited. It was so nice of you.
Your pictures are great Melissa!
do you ever format your picture card? I don't think you would be able to recover them if you formatted your card. but formatting is a good thing to do and should be done after every picture dump, just deleting can leave stuff behind that could show up in other pictures. just something i learned in photo class.
OH but, YEAH!! I'm so glad you were able to get your pics. I know how it sucks to lose them I've done it before too.
I'm so glad you were able to get you pictures. Thanks for letting us know about that program just in case I ever do the same thing. And that picture of Landen and Savanna was definitely worth the trouble. It is terrific!
Post a Comment