


Luke is the sweetest boy you will ever meet and I LOVED his cowboy hat. He rode with me to the park and in my rear view mirror, all I could see was his hat, I would laugh every time I saw it!






This is my fabulous friend, Robbie, who I might add is due with a baby girl any day! She looks great!We took our kids to Storybook Park on St. Patty's day. It actually wasn't the nicest day we had that week, but the kids didn't mind. We all have spring fever so bad! And in all the chaos of trying to find my kids shirts with green in them, I forgot to wear green so I was pinched a few times! It was good to sit and chat while all the kids played!














1 comment:
That pic of Robbie is gorgeous!! She looks awesome! I don't look that great a year after I've had a baby. She is my hero for making it to 5 and looking so fabulous doing it!
Post a Comment