Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lyvie



Brynn was having such a hard day on Wednesday. Never mind, I had just bought them pizza and took them to the park. Peyton had had a sleep-over at Grandma and Grandpa's on Tuesday with just the boy cousins and then when we got home from the park, Peyton's friend, Elijah invited him over to play, so that was just the icing on the cake. So we called Brynn's friend Lyvie, (who she had been begging to have over for awhile now) but when I called, Nic said they were on their way back from Twin. Poor little Brynnie was heartbroken. I hated to see her cry like that because she really hardly ever cries like that just because she wants something. So I called Nic back to see if Lyvie would still want to maybe come over, and when Nic went to pick her up she brought Lyvie over immediately. That was so nice of Nic to do that and I really appreciated it. Brynn's little face just lit up when I told her Lyvie could come after all. They had so much fun together. They played outside most of the time. They are the cutest little friends. I always say I hope Brynn sticks around Lyvie, she is the most polite and sweetest little girl!

No comments: